Friday, January 6, 2012

Wind and Ada

   I just finished watching TVB Forensic Heroes 3 and I have to dedicate a post to my new obsessed couple Wind and Ada played by Roka (Ron Ng and Kate Tsui).


   I used to like the two of them individually (Ron in Revolving Doors of Vengeance and Kate in Steps) but I slowly despite them with the characters they are usually cast in. Ron as the hot headed, immature, obnoxious guy (i.e. The Academy Series). Kate as the bitchy, Angelina Jolie want-to-be (i.e. Moonlight Resonance). You would think I will hate them even more as a couple but for some reason I find them so freaking cute and they look so good together. I think it also help that I love the character that they are casted in. Ron finally play a character that I absolutely adore.


   Wind is nice, humble (even as a rich guy willing to help Ada's mom with all the fixing of the house), cool (he just have the cop look that make him that much more "ying"), rational and my gosh can he get any sweeter (especially when he is dating Ada). One of my favorite scene is when the bar staff slip and two dishes was falling on top of Ada's head. Wind successfully catch it and sweetly asks if she is okie. (Seriously I almost melt).


   I never see Ron play anything comedic. Wind's character definitely provide a lot of comedy in this series. 

With his hair mess up like this
   Kate as Ada is so pretty. I just love the hair and the boots. Usually when there is a madam in a police unit, TVB usually cast her as a new person to the team. Ada is not and she get along fine with her subordinate. She is one generous madam always treating them to meal. Plus Kate is so cool at a cop when she start kicking ass. On top of that, she has a very cute personality.


   I love the scene at the bar before they start dating how they drank each other's drink. Yes the electric moment was cheesy but their reaction is so adorable especially Ron.

 
 I love how Wind confess to Ada. He was so cute when he made a face before he grab her other hand.

   
 
   I love the two kisses that they share that Wind has to trick Ada for one she was jealous (Kate was so adorable when she is jealous) and the other one she is mad at him.



   I love watching them holding hands. So cute





Credit
  All gif were taken from the Internet

2 comments:

  1. The chemistry between Ron and Kate is undeniable since they have been cast as a couple for so many times. Plus they are good friends off-screen too. No wonder Ron's (ex)-gf was reportedly jealous at them.

    Of all the couples here (http://casualtvb.blogspot.ca/2012/08/common-tvb-pairings.html) I think they are the cutest. Well, maybe except for Michael Tao and Kenix Kwok :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting.

      I am glad you agree with me for once. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete