Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Captain of Destiny: Ha Sim is so cute


   I know all the web a lot of people are bashing about her but I really like her character. I think she is so kind hearted and innocent. I think only newbie can play such a role because it is more believable. And I just find her kind of cute and silly

   It was pouring a lot thanks to her prayer. But she is afraid her master will get drenched so she ran out with the umbrella and shed him from the rain except there is no rain. 11th Prince look at her like what are you doing. So funny!


   I love both Ruco and Kelly in this scene. Ha Sim is jumping up and down trying to kill mosquitos so they won't bite her master so he can have a good night rest. She woke him up. 11th Prince just stare at her smiling but the moment she turn around, he give his stern mean look. Oh my gosh so funny!

 

   Then when he question her why did you bring food to the female pirate. She is like what female pirate. He glare at her and she just look away.

No comments:

Post a Comment